I’ll be the first to admit that I have been the world’s worst blogger over the last six months or so. In my defense, we have had a CRAZY busy last six months! We’ve been to at least 5 weddings (one I shot, 3 that either Josh or I were in!) trekked north, south, east and west, and still found time to live our regular lives (barely!)
Luckily, things seem to be calming down as 2009 comes to an end. I’ve got a nice chunk of leisure time coming up, and I plan on getting this blog all caught up on the poor, neglected events off the past six months.
In the coming weeks, look for posts on:
- Jennifer and Clint’s Arizona engagement shoot! (this one is gonna have to be a three-parter, I think!)
- Non-engagement Arizona photos (Highlight: Josh fights a cactus!)
- Haley and Matthew get hitched! (I shot this one with the help of my best assistant, Katie!)
- The Katies and I visit Chicago (not pictured: Katie throws cheesecake at a cab driver–accidentally, of course.)
- Scenes from our October Wedding-fest!
- Cathy and Ryan’s awesome Memphis engagement shoot!
- Outtakes from our holiday card session (if I’m feeling brave!)
In the meantime, I’ll leave you with the official Jaffe family holiday card of 2009. We continued our treasured tradition of making Holly wear things of which she does not approve: